Open Positions: Welder/Fabricator
We are looking for motivated and straight forward individuals. Communication and the ability to learn is crucial. Applicant must be honest, reliable, accountable and professional. Our goal is to bring on team members that will grow with the company.
• Read drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
• Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
• Set up components for welding according to specifications
• Operate machinery to prepare the parts that must be welded
• Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
• Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
• Maintain equipment
• High School diploma
• Current driver’s license
• Ability to pass a drug test
• Ability to read plans
• Ability to do basic math
• Attention to detail
• Two years of welding experience
• Current welding certificate preferred but not required
Position hours are Monday through Thursday, 6:00am - 4:30pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply now.